Nothing says luxury sports cars quite like Maserati. And while they have released a number of excellent vehicles over the years, nothing can quite compare to the all new 2013 Maserati Quattroporte. This sleek and stylish sports car is powered by your choice of either a massive 8-cylinder engine or an economically friendly 6-cylinder engine, both of which offer more than enough power to get you where you are going.
While many people argue that the Maserati is more of a luxury sedan that a sports car, one simple test drive will prove all of their arguments wrong. You will find that this sleek and stylish sedan not only looks great driving down the road but has no problem accelerating to pass slower traffic; even while climbing uphill.
Let us take a closer look at the all-new 2013 Maserati Quattroporte:
- The 2013 Maserati Quattroporte is a large sedan which is both longer and wider than its predecessor; in order to allow for more leg room in the rear seating area.
- The tail and headlamps of the Quattorporte are neatly integrated into the design.
- The Maza Roddy sits on a set of 20-inch wheels.
- The interior of the 2013 Maserati Quattroporte is lined with deep carpet.
- Leather adorns all of the upholstery; regardless of whether it is the front or rear seats.
- Real wood trim can be found in the instrument cluster, center councils as well as on all the doors.
- The car itself was designed with a minimalistic approach to the buttons and switches as well as other electronic devices.
- You will have your choice between a 3.0 liter V6, or a 3.8 liter twin turbo V8.
- The six cylinder offers a mind blowing 410 horsepower while the 8-cylinder boasts a whopping 523 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque.
- The all-new 2013 Maserati Quattroporte can go 0 to 60 in 4.7 seconds, it also has a top speed of 191 MPH.
- A lot of effort has been gone into the design of the 2013 Maserati Quattroporte to make sure that it has a perfect 50:50 weight balance.
- This particular model is easily able to compete against cars like the Audi A8 W12 as well as the BMW 760i.
- Of course you better be ready to shell out a lot of cash when choosing to purchase the 2013 Maserati Quattroporte because it boasts an MSRP of $165,000.